Veterinary Facility – Washington Court House, OH, & Fayette County
Internationally accredited by the American Animal Hospital Association, Fayette Veterinary Hospital in Washington Court House, Ohio, provides professional, caring and comprehensive veterinarian services that address the best interests of both patient and client. Within our state-of-the-art facility, we provide:
- Annual physical examinations along with a comprehensive vaccination and parasite control program
- Dental care including in-office dental cleanings for your pet
- Complete diagnostic capabilities including radiology (X-ray), EKG, complete blood count, serum chemistries, urine and fecal analysis, tests for heartworms, feline leukemia, feline immunodeficiency virus, pregnancy, and brucellosis. We do most all of our tests in house. What we are unable to do, our outside lab can perform for us usually overnight. This aids in quicker diagnosis and treatment for your pet.
- A well-stocked, in-hospital pharmacy to ensure that medications are on hand when your pet needs them. We also have multiple sources for hard-to-find medications or specially formulated drugs.
- A well-equipped surgical suite with many state-of-the-art monitoring devices to help insure your pet’s safety. We are able to perform a wide range of procedures from neutering to C-sections to orthopedic procedures.
- The use of a laser makes surgery less traumatic on pets by causing less swelling, less pain, and less bleeding.
- The most current anesthetic gases known to the veterinary profession.
- Skilled, gentle, compassionate nursing care.
- Separate isolation areas to treat animals with contagious diseases to prevent the spread of disease to our healthy patients.
- Mobile veterinary treatment for treatment of large animals and in-home pet care.
- Full line of prescription diets for the care of healthy pets or pets with specific dietary needs.
Hours and Services
Surgery patients are normally admitted Mon-Fri. from 9-11 a.m.
Grooming appointment drop-offs are from 8-11 a.m. as scheduled.
Boarding animals may be dropped off during normal business hours or by appointment during non-business hours.
- Equine & Large Animals
- Pet Dental Care
- Dog Dental
- Exotic Animal Care
- Geriatric Pets, Pet Diagnostics
- Animal Anesthesia
- Animal Laser Surgery
- Pet Surgery
- Pet Laser Therapy
- Farm Animal Care
If you have questions or need to discuss other options concerning admissions, call the office at (740) 335-6161.
Hillsboro, Wilmington, Washington Court House, Greenfield, Chillicothe, Blanchester, Belfast, Buford, Jeffersonville, Mowrystown, Sabina, Leesburg, Lynchburg, New Vienna, New Holland, Martinsville, Clarksville, Danville, New Washingon, Bloomington and Marshall.